Most people are ready to brag about their cake and food recipes but few have unique cocktail drinks that really set their reception apart. Having a unique custom cocktail recipe at a wedding would be one of the best things you could plan yourself. Think of it as a DIY if you want!
So rather than go out there and limit the value of your food and beverage to what only the bar can serve, inquire whether or not you can B.Y.O. Most venues can cater if it’s within reason. Like Champagne bottles on each table or, custom cocktails! If you’re going create your own cocktail list, consider learning some unique cocktail recipes that are bound to make an impression on the drinkers.
“So rather than go out there and limit the value of your food and beverage to what only the bar can serve, inquire whether or not you can B.Y.O.”
This does not mean to eliminate the basics like beers and wines or spirits, they also require to be available, but look at this as another way to match your theme colours. Cocktails drinks can also give a better impression during the ceremony, in regards to thoughtful planning and consideration on beverage options, which are bound to be appreciated and remembered by the guests.
Cocktails recipes come in a verity of colors and alcoholic content and most can be altered to make them taste different from each other. Your imagination will set the limit to developing the perfect cocktail drinks list! Here are a few examples:
1. Ciroc Lola
30 ml Vodka
44 ml pomegranate juice
1 teaspoon elder flower liquor
1 Orchid blossom
• Put all ingredients together and stir thoroughly with ice. Strain mixture in to cocktail glass of you choice. Pre-chill glasses in advance.
• Pour in a little champagne and garnish the cocktail drinks with the orchid blossom.
2. Godiva Chocolate Martini cocktail recipes
30 ml Govida original Liqueur
7.5 ml Vodka
• Add all ingredients together mix thoroughly and serve cocktail drinks in a pre-chilled martini glass.
3. Sparkling Traditional Sangria
44 ml red Sangria cocktail mixture
44 ml sparkling wine
1 orange slice
• Pour the Sangria mixture and sparking wine in a champagne glass
• Garnish the cocktail drinks with a slice of orange
4. Baileys Minty Mistletoe
60 ml Baileys Irish Cream
7.5 ml pepper mint schnapps
• Pour the Baileys and peppermint schnapps in to a cocktail shaker and shake the ingredients.
• Strain in to a martini glass and serve
5. Smirnoff Lemon Drop Martini
37.5 ml Smirnoff vodka
7.5 ml triple sec
22.5 ml lemon juice
• Add the vodka, triple sec and lemon juice in to a cocktail shaker with ice
• Shake the mixture thoroughly
• Rim the martini glass with sugar before pouring the cocktail drinks and serve.